Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Thermal Ultrasound – Continuous sound waves absorbed by the body that can reduce or control pain & muscle spasms, increase circulation and soft tissue flexibility.
- Non-thermal Ultrasound – Pulsed sound waves absorbed by the body to accelerate tissue healing, and promote the reduction of tissue inflammation.
- Phonophoresis – Localized delivery of medication into the body through the skin by using ultrasound.
- Interferential Electric Stimulation – Two independent channels of electrical current crossing each other to ease deep tissue pain.
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS) – Mild electrical current in low frequencies applied to relieve stiffness and pain.
- Neuromuscular Electric Stimulation – Medium to high electric currents used to activate specific muscle groups.
- Electric Stimulation – Low level current used to relieve pain, increase wound healing and regeneration of tissue.
- Iontophoresis – Localized delivery of medication into the body through the skin by using electric current.
- Moist Heat – Increases blood flow, soft tissue flexibility, tissue length, relaxes muscles and decreases joint stiffness.
- Paraffin – Used for heating distal extremities, and irregular surfaces.
- Ice – Controls inflammation, pain & edema, reduces muscle spasms.
- Ice Massage – Direct localized application of ice to the skin for 8-10 minutes to decrease pain and inflammation.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.